Monday, October 18, 2010

Memoir Comments

After reviewing the feedback I received on my rough draft, I changed my mind about how I wanted the story to affect the reader. I made some pretty big changes from my rough draft to the final draft, and it helped out a lot for the most part. I also did quite well with usage and proofreading.

There are a few things I could add to improve reader comprehension, and the overall telling of the story. Looking over the types of verbs I used, and changing or adding new ones, could help to strengthen the description of the action. I could also include more details in my writing to clarify the parts of the story where the reader might be confused. Incorporating more details and descriptions may also provide for a better sense of imagery and emotion to help put the reader in my position, and explain how I was feeling throughout the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment